Any serious injury can result in lasting damage, and there are those that can be catastrophic. In these situations, it is crucial you have an attorney who has the requisite skill and experience to handle complex claims. It is also crucial for your attorney to devote the time and resources necessary to build a comprehensive case, taking into account every aspect of your injuries.
At Bendall & Mednick, our lawyers have the qualities you need. The word we use is "real." You are a real person, with real pain who needs real help. When you become our client, we listen to your story. Then, we take the legal burden off your shoulders and develop a case designed to help you obtain the compensation you both need and deserve.
We offer free initial consultations and never take a penny unless you recover compensation. Call our office in New York at 518-631-4139 or 888-324-7261 or send us an email to discuss your case with an experienced attorney.
We handle complex cases involving many types of catastrophic injuries such as:
- Trauma to the head and brain injuries that may not be readily apparent, but could still cause permanent brain damage.
- Trauma to the spinal cord or back, causing paralysis and lasting disabilities.
- Serious burn injuries that are extremely painful physically and emotionally, often leading to serious complications.
- Injuries to children who have their entire lives ahead of them.
- Families that have suffered the wrongful death of a loved one, and are left without his or her support, companionship and, in many cases, vital income.
Tell Your Story To An Experienced Lawyer Today. Call Or Email Us.
If you have or a loved one has suffered catastrophic injuries, we encourage you to contact us immediately by calling 888-324-7261 or by completing a confidential form online. We offer free initial consultations and work on a contingency basis, which means you pay us nothing unless we recover compensation for you.