Attorneys Dedicated to Maximizing Clients' Recovery
At the law firm of Bendall & Mednick, based in Schenectady, New York, we guide injured clients through the process of pursuing full and fair compensation for their injuries. Contact us to discuss your potential personal injury claim. Our practice areas include but are not limited to the following:
- Motor vehicle accidents: We represent clients who have been injured in car, motorcycle, bicycle, pedestrian and other motor vehicle accidents.
- Truck accidents: When you have been injured in a truck accident, consult an attorney who understands the unique legal responsibilities of truck drivers and trucking companies.
- Construction accidents: New York labor law contains special provisions for certain construction accident circumstances. We are experienced at handling these cases.
- Premises liability: When you have slipped and fallen on someone else's property, been bitten by a dog or suffered any other property-related injury, we can help.
- Boating accidents: Many factors can contribute to a boating accident. Our attorneys are experienced at helping clients identify the parties responsible for their injuries.
- Products liability: When you have been injured by a defectively designed or manufactured product, we can pursue a claim against the manufacturer or retailer.
- Medical malpractice: Doctors, nurses, hospitals and other medical providers can be held accountable when they fail to follow professional standards.
- Nursing home abuse and negligence: If you have reason to believe a parent, spouse or other senior is being abused or neglected at a nursing home, we can help.
We have helped clients obtain money damages to help them cope with the consequences of a wide range of injuries, including the following:
- Brain injuries: Detecting brain damage after a head injury can be difficult. Our attorneys can retain experts who are experienced at identifying the symptoms of brain injuries.
- Back injuries: We represent clients who have suffered all types of back injuries, from herniated disks to paralysis caused by spinal cord injuries.
- Burn injuries: Serious burns can cause intense pain as well as permanent scarring and disfigurement. Our firm pursues fair compensation for these injuries.
- Wrongful death: When you have lost a loved one due to the negligence of another, we can offer you compassionate, dedicated legal representation.
- Injuries to minors and children: We help parents pursue lawsuits on behalf of children who have been injured in serious accidents.
To schedule a free consultation with a personal injury trial lawyer who is committed to personally following through on each and every case, contact us today.