Identifying Whether You Have Suffered a Brain Injury

Even a mild brain injury can have lifetime consequences. If you are experiencing any brain injury symptoms, you will want to get an accurate medical diagnosis. If your injuries were caused by someone else's negligence, you may be legally entitled to compensation.

At the New York law firm of Bendall & Mednick, we help clients with the symptoms of brain injuries follow up on their cases and pursue the money damages they deserve. Call 518-631-4139 or email our attorneys today to schedule a free consultation. You will pay no legal fees unless you recover compensation.

How Do You Spot The Symptoms Of Brain Damage?

The symptoms of a traumatic brain injury or other brain injury are not always easy to identify. They may start popping up soon after an accident, but they may be so subtle that you do not necessarily connect them to that specific incident until long after the accident occurred. Common brain injury symptoms include:

  • Intense or frequent headaches
  • Short-term memory loss
  • Difficulty concentrating
  • Poor performance at work
  • Difficulty sleeping
  • Irritability and other personality and mood changes

Not everyone who has suffered a brain injury experiences all of these symptoms. Certain symptoms may be more intense or nonexistent in some people, and additional symptoms may emerge over time. If you have any of these symptoms, you should consult a doctor.

Contact Us. We'll Help Make Sure You Get An Accurate Diagnosis.

Brain injuries often go undiagnosed, even by trained physicians such as emergency room and general practice doctors, because their symptoms can be subtle and their causes are often difficult to pinpoint. Some brain injuries do not even show up on MRIs.

Because we've had experience with the subtleties and complexities of brain injuries, we are able to work with your doctors to document our clients' injuries so we can seek fair compensation for them. Contact us to discuss your symptoms with a knowledgeable personal injury lawyer. Call 518-631-4139 or 888-324-7261 or complete a form online.